Your prayers have been answered ( No Shae we haven’t reached 75 reviews yet ) .We heard your concerns and are taking steps to address within our time and budget . Here are some of the improvements you will see in the upcoming weeks or months. In order to be best Crossfit / Boxing Gym in Oakland we listened and now we placing steps into action.
- Rebuilding the Infinity rig and adding Speal bars ( bar muscle-ups) , varied heights for our vertically challenged members. ( Yes Jacqui we heard you )
- Adding 3 more Concept 2 Rowers
- 5 pound plates
- fractional plates
- 4 more female lifting bars
- 4 more 14# medicine balls
- Better equipment storage for bars and balls
- More gymnastic rings
- 2 more climbing ropes
- A super large white board
- PR board ( document #allthegainz)
- A large screen television for the gym floor ( instructional videos )
If you all have any more suggestions or concerns never hesitate to bring them to our attention. We strive to bring you the best coaching and equipment. With additional members we plan to purchase more equipment and bring on additional programs.
Do you have someone who has noticed all your gains, well they can be part of the fun as well with our Dogtown athletic Crossfit Onramp program starting Monday the 10th of August. Our Onramp program is 6 classes spaced out over a 2 week period. We will cover all the basic movements associated with Crossfit .
The emphasis of the On-Ramp is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be hammering technique—both to ensure your safety—and success at the next level. We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non technical and progressively more technical.
3×3 ( Bench Press )
6 rounds of:
2 rounds of Cindy
If you have a weight vest ( bring it )