Frequently Asked Questions:
How long can I suspend my membership?
- Memberships can be suspended up to one month for travel or work reasons and up to 3 months for medical reasons ( maternity leave, surgery, etc ) .
- Suspension of an account requires a 50% percent payment of membership while in suspended state to hold membership status.
Can I be a member month to month?
- If you are a member of the Founders Circle, we thank you for being one of the first one hundred members to grow our community. As such we have locked your special rate for the lifetime of your continuous membership.
- Your special rate will be forfeited if you have a break in membership. If there is a break, your membership will be resumed at the current market rate. (Of course you are more than welcomed to speak with us, if you have special circumstances)
What is your open gym policy?
- If there is a class being conducted while you are working out independently, the class takes priority over the area and equipment. As a courtesy, please conduct your training in an area which does not interfere with classes.
How many times can I drop-in?
- Drop-in’s can only be used twice a month by the same person.
- You can purchase a 10 pack of drop-in sessions for $180.00 saving you $20.00.
Can I bring my kids?
- Yes, but all children must be supervised by an individual other than the person working out, or be old enough to self-entertain. Quiet infants in car seats or strollers may be allowed.
- Children that are not participating in a CrossFit Kids class are not allowed to play in the gym or use any of the equipment without professional supervision from a trainer. They may stay in the gym or reception area, and are also welcome to do homework in the office.
Do you have a place for me to store my bike?
- Please let us know if you would like to store your bike in the gym while you are working out. We advise you do lock it even if it is in the gym. As need arises, we will be implementing bike racks within our gated parking lot, but we are prioritizing our attention to more urgent matters as we ramp up our business.
Do you have showers?
- Yes, this is a priority that we are actively addressing. We are awaiting approval from Pacific Gas & Electric for gas meter installation work, at which point we will have 2 showers each in the men’s and women’s locker rooms.